16 October 2011

just a few photos

Not so much a story for this post, but rather just a selection of photos I've been meaning to share.  Enjoy!


A few weeks ago, I returned to my room to find that we had won today's cabin inspection!  My cabinmates and I each received one dollar to the snack bar.  



My camera was hijacked while I was away from my desk.  The OR nurses love to tease me.  Also, the coffee-stained paper with the "S" on it is my "S.O.S." sign that I hold up when things are getting over my head and I need help from Missy (OR Supervisor).



The AFM Laundry Room with Erin, one of our occupational therapists.  Note: there are actually 10 sets of washers/dryers.  They can hold a lot more than what it appears.



Me and baby Ali.  I think it's safe to say that Ali is currently the favorite child on the ward.  I bring him to visit the OR office just about every day.  


Me and baby Ali.  In the background, you may spot "Evil Monkey" and/or a shot of live operation (we have cameras in all of the ORs so we can see what is going on from the office).

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing again. you always had the best commentary about life at Rockbridge, so it makes sense that your blog about much more awesome stuff has 8000 views. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali is darling. What is his problem? I do hope you accomplish all that needs to be done before this is over and that all patients are able to recover and leave the ship feeling much better. You made a mistake showing the award for a neat room because when you are home, you know what your mother will expect. I love you!

    ReplyDelete