19 November 2011

good challenge, day 15

Since my challenge is to "document" my life (not necessarily photograph it), I thought I would mix it up and try out a video for this assignment.  Ladies and gentlemen, I present the world premier of:

DAY 15: Document your Commute


As you can see, I have a very short commute!  I live on Deck 4, which is all residential space while the hospital occupies the majority of Deck 3.  It is great to be able to leave my cabin just a minute before work starts!

2 comments:

  1. erin williams19/11/11 17:30

    seth! i love your blog, good job! I am on it!! ha!?! And I am home now so it is sweet to read it and remember wonderful sweet people and memories!!! Talk to ya lata :)~!! mwah And guess what I miss you right now really! but we'll be ok :) ha bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I think my favorite part is the soundtrack. Haha! fantastic.

    ReplyDelete